chipotle steak tacos
prep time: 15 min.
cook time: 15 min.
8 srvs, 1 taco ea
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
2 teaspoons adobo sauce
1 lb. flank steak
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1/4 cup minced red onion
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
8 (6 inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- in a small bowl, combine olive oil, paprika, cumin, chili powder and 1 teaspoon adobo sauce.
- rub mixture onto flank steak.
- light a grill or preheat a grill pan.
- grill steak over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, turning once, or until the thickest part of the steak is about 130°f (for medium rare).
- transfer the steak to a cutting board and allow to rest for at last 5 minutes.
- in a small bowl, combine sour cream, remaining adobo sauce, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- slice steak against the grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- top each tortilla with sliced steak, red onion, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and cilantro.
Nutrition (Per Serving)