seven-layer apple bars
prep time: 20 min.
cook time: 25 min.
45 srvs, 1 bar ea
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup light butter spread, melted
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
3/4 cup peanut butter chips
3/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
1 1/4 cups peeled and finely chopped baking apples (about 2 medium)
1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
1 can (14 oz.) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- preheat oven to 350°f.
- line the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper; coat parchment with nonstick cooking spray.
- in a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; press into bottom of baking pan.
- layer evenly with chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, coconut, apples and pecans.
- drizzle condensed milk evenly over the top.
- bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- let cool completely on a wire rack.
- place in refrigerator until set.
- cut into squares, and serve.
Nutrition (Per Serving)